Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Carnival Breeze Vacation day 3


Today is our first full day at sea.

After a delightful breakfast at the Marketplace, I was ready for a day of relaxation. First thing to do is to find a spot at the adult’s only “Serenity” deck.  After spending some time relaxing, it’s time to head off to the spa . This cruise, I purchased the unlimited use of the Thalassotherapy pool and thermal suite. What a wonderful way to de-stress and relax all the tensions out of my muscles.  This package is included to anyone sailing in a spa category cabin.

Carnival now has the Guys Burgers on a lot of their ships. This really is not a good thing. They are irresistible!! I really am not a burger fan but here I am again eating yet another burger with the most amazing fries around  This is not a good thing for them to have on their ships I will eat them every day.
 

While I eat at Guy’s my son is at Tandoor for their rice and curry. This is where he will eat every day but I’m sure it is much healthier than what I am eating. I have discovered the best trick to eating dessert on the ship. I go and get one of everything and bring it back to the table and make everyone at the table try them, this way I get a taste of every dessert but not as many calories

We have found wonderful staff in the Red Frog Pub – namely Jennine from Jamaica and for the past two nights have spent our evenings here playing Pub Trivia. It really does make you feel special when the staff call you by name and remember your drink. I think we will be spending quite a bit of time here especially since we convinced them to turn on the football game so we could cheer on the Redskins
 

No comments:

Post a Comment